RSVPMaker is a WordPress plugin you can use on your own website to promote meetings and take registrations or reservations. When you charge for events, you can take advantage of integrations with PayPal and Stripe.
This event scheduling system is used by businesses, political campaigns, community groups, networking organizations, and professional conferences — including online, in-person, and hybrid events. Send reminders and follow-up messages through RSVPMaker’s built-in email marketing tools. Invite attendees to sign up for your email list, so you can stay in touch long after a given event is over.
If you already have a WordPress website, RSVPMaker is available as a free plugin. Or you can get a site hosted here with many options pre-configured, including integration with Postmark for reliable email delivery. Support and consulting services for independently hosted sites are also available (write to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here’s a quick demo of RSVPMaker basics.
If you run a WordPress website, download the RSVPMaker plugin to add these functions for your own site. Our professional services are available if you would like help with RSVPMaker, website design and programming, email campaign management, copywriting, or event website hosting.
From the Blog
- Newsletter testThis is only a test.
- Video: All the ways you can turn events and blog posts email invites, newsletters and promotionsSee how powerful the email tools built into RSVPMaker can be for outreach to customers of your company or members of your organization and driving them to your website so they can sign up for events and learn more about what you offer. I’ve posted more details in the blog knowledge base article linked to … Continue reading “Video: All the ways you can turn events and blog posts email invites, newsletters and promotions”
- How to Customize the RSVP Now! ButtonThe latest version of RSVPMaker changes the RSVP Now! button to one with a red background and white text — while also allowing you to customize the button in the WordPress editor. Previous versions used a red-white-and-blue button (a holdover from a political campaign) and had to be edited as HTML code. In RSVPMaker Settings … Continue reading “How to Customize the RSVP Now! Button”
- Roll your own specialized WordPress block editorHere is how you can create your own simplified WordPress block editor for specialized applications using React and the REST API. I am, in general, a fan of the WordPress block editor and how it has progressed. However, I’ve learned over time that all the options available within the block editor can be overwhelming to … Continue reading “Roll your own specialized WordPress block editor”
- Case Study: From Mailchimp to RSVPMaker for WordPress + Postmark for Florida BulldogThe editor of Florida Bulldog came to me a few months ago asking for ideas on how to stretch the budget of his nonprofit news website. He particularly asked if we could find a more economical alternative to Mailchimp, for which the subscription fee was rising with the size of his list. Florida Bulldog is … Continue reading “Case Study: From Mailchimp to RSVPMaker for WordPress + Postmark for Florida Bulldog”
See sample events on the demo site. Or to check out the event author / editor experience, visit the sandbox website. Just click the button below (the password for the demo user will be filled in automatically).